Promoting Your Web Site
Remember that you are telling your full and current story on your web site so you should do all that you can to get people in your marketplace to visit it.
• Establish an effective Internet Presence (Web Site)
• Get Found by People that Matter
• Support the Site with Traditional Marketing & Advertising
1. Select a good easy to remember web site domain name.
2. Choose and use keywords that appeal to your target market.
3. Register monthly with the search engines.
4. Register with local and industry directories.
5. Put your web site address everywhere:
• Business Cards
• Letterhead & Envelopes
• All Printed Materials!
6. Keep in touch with customers via email.
7. Publish an electronic newsletter.
8. Include the web site address as part of your email signature.
9. Use small paid media ads with web site adddress.
10. Tell your whole story on your web site.
11. Update your web site and keep it current.
12. Link to and from related web sites.
13. Annually audit your web site for marketing effectiveness.
14. Keep track of visitor count (hits).
15. Provide easy "opt in" email contact for visitors.
16. Give away Free articles and reports.
17. Mention your web site address to everyone.